Separator Profiler Introduction
High-end Separator Profiler for applications demanding high-resolution separator emulsion thickness and location detection. The Separator Profiler can be installed at an existing flange. The same sensor is also used to monitor solid levels in a separator, enabling setting off alarms when the solid levels reach a configured point in the vessel. Emulsion Watch is the best option when existing measurement technologies are failing, for example measuring emulsion layers or if non-radioactive technology is a requirement.
- A flanged connection – available in many flange sizes and probe lengths
- Allows visualization of emulsion thickness and location and monitoring of solid levels (see Separator Profiler Applications & Services)
- Easy to install and maintain without any moving parts
- Without radioactive sources, safe to use and hassle-free from regulations
- No calibration needed – The system visualizes right after powering up the system
- For other information about the sensors visit our FAQ page
- See Beyond -compliant
How It Works?
Separator Profiler can be installed in a variety of different containers. Rocsole offers three standardized sizes (see Probe lenght table), other sizes may be available on request. Maximum length of the probe is around 4.8 m, including the measuring section of 3 m.
Due to the flexible size options, Separator Profiler can be installed in a wide variety of tanks and separators. In separators under 3 m tall, the preferable installation method is to use a flange connection on top of the separator.
In larger tanks – over 3 m – we recommend Tank Profiler.
Available sizes shown in table below. Click on desired configuration to proceed to quotation request or to ask details from a technician.
|Measurement length||1 m||2 m||3 m|
|Free length in the
vessel / separator*
|0 m||0.75 m||1.5 m|
* Free length is the length of a section on the probe inside the separator where measurement is not needed.
- Body material
- Standard: 1.4404 (316L stainless steel)
- Optional: Carbon steel
- Optional: Super duplex
- Liquid temperature
- Standard: 0 - 155 °C
- Additional sizes and variations may be available upon request.
Request a Separator Profiler
Head to Request a Sensor page, fill out the form and wait for our swift reply.