Probe Sensor Introduction
High-end Probe Sensor for applications demanding high-resolution separator emulsion thickness and location detection. The Probe Sensor can be installed at an existing flange. The same sensor is also used to monitor solid levels in a separator, enabling setting off alarms when the solid levels reach a configured point in the vessel. Emulsion Watch is the best option when existing measurement technologies are failing, for example measuring emulsion layers or if non-radioactive technology is a requirement.
- A flanged connection – available in many flange sizes and probe lengths
- Allows visualization of emulsion thickness and location and monitoring of solid levels (see Probe Sensor Applications & Services)
- Easy to install and maintain without any moving parts
- Without radioactive sources, safe to use and hassle-free from regulations
- No calibration needed – The system visualizes right after powering up the system
- For other information about the sneosr,s visit our FAQ page
- See Beyond -compliant
Available sizes shown in table below. Click on desired configuration to proceed to quotation request or to ask details from a technician.
|Measurement length||1 m||2 m||3 m|
|Free length in the
vessel / separator*
|0 m||0.75 m||1.5 m|
* Free length is the length of a section on the probe inside the separator where measurement is not needed.
- Body material
- Standard: 1.4404 (316L stainless steel)
- Optional: Carbon steel
- Optional: Super duplex
- Liquid temperature
- Standard: 0 - 90 °C
- Optional: 0 - 185 °C
- Additional sizes and variations may be available upon request.
Request a Probe Sensor
Head to Request a Sensor page, fill out the form and wait for our swift reply.