Pipe Sensor Introduction
High-end pipe sensor for applications demanding high-resolution full bore visualization and monitoring of pipeline deposition.
One or more sensors can be installed at strategic locations, such as wax or hydrates at points of high temperature gradients and scale, or asphaltene deposits at mixing points or pressure drops. When placed in a known location of greatest deposition susceptibility, the continuous record provided by the sensor will also catch unexpected deposition events. In addition, the sensor can be placed in sections of pipe that cannot be pigged, that remain susceptible to wax or hydrate blockage. The same sensor is also used to visualize Flow.
How It Works?
Pipe Sensor Features
- A flanged connection – available in many pipe sizes and diameters
- Allows several types of deposits and flow regimes to be visualized (see Pipe Sensor Applications & Services)
- Easy to install and maintain without any moving parts
- Without radioactive sources, safe to use and hassle-free from regulations
- No calibration needed – The system visualizes right after powering up the system
- For more information about the sensors, visit our FAQ-page
- The system components and cable lengths can be seen at Modular Design
- See Beyond -compliant
Available sizes shown in table below. Click on desired configuration to proceed to quotation request or to ask details from a technician.
For ANSI B16.5 pressure ratings, please refer to Engineering Toolbox for maximum pressure and temperature ratings for steel pipe flanges, allowable pressure for carbon steel pipes and pressure and temperature ratings of A-53 B, A-106 B, A333, A 334 and API 5L carbon steel pipes.
- Body material
- Standard: 1.4404 (316L stainless steel)
- Optional: Carbon steel
- Optional: Super duplex
- Note: Includes PEEK parts
- Standard: FFKM
- Flow temperature
- Standard: 0 - 155 °C
- Additional sizes and variations may be available upon request.
Request a Pipe Sensor
Head to Request a Sensor page, fill out the form and wait for our swift reply.