Rocsole’s Chairman Anssi appointed as part-time Professor of Practice at the University of Eastern Finland
from 1st of December 2014 to 30th of November 2017
in December 2nd-3rd, 2014, Aberdeen, UK
We are constantly looking for
ambitious, innovative, and skilled
to join our team and strengthen Rocsole’s growth in international markets.
Sales Engineer is the master of solution selling and project coordination. The main responsibility is to independently perform high-tech process unit control sales, installation, and service activities to customers within the global process industry. Sales Engineer receives technical and marketing support from Team Rocsole.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years of solid experience in a technical position, such as engineer or field technician
- Experience in sales and/or project coordination is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Excellent sales skills and strong technical skills to apply innovative technologies in complex sales situations
- Ability to build and maintain high-level partnerships with customers
- Capability to explore and understand customers’ needs, motivating them to discover benefits of new, innovative solutions
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and drive to succeed together with the team
- Desire to develop personal skills
- Willingness to travel and be on call 24/7/365 for customer support
- Highly innovative work environment – consisting of high-end technology and an aspiring team
- Opportunity to succeed and develop in a fast growing company
- Competitive salary, partly based on the achievements
Send your CV and application to careers[at]rocsole.com
Pasi Laakkonen, CEO / pasi.laakkonen[at]rocsole.com
If you want to submit an open application - please use careers[at]rocsole.com. Remember to title your email with "Open Application".