Julia4Marine is a registered marine services company with experienced, efficient and reliable staff
AWJ ambition is to stand as key player in the oil & gas industry by providing services with the combination of local expertise and international companies’ experience and technologies.
Charis Industrial Services represents Rocsole’s products in Sub-Saharan Africa and in the UK
We are seeking an enthusiastic
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING INTERN
to join our energetic sales & marketing team on a mission to spread the word about Rocsole’s innovative tomographic systems and help our customers to optimize their processes for major cost savings and improved environmental sustainability.
This International Marketing Intern position located in the Rocsole Kuopio Technology Center is a great opportunity for a creative thinker who wants to gain real insight into how a fast growing high-tech company operates and play a role in contributing to its success. Duration of the position is 3 to 6 months and it is suitable to be included in studies as training period and/or as part of a final thesis work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in planning the execution of the company marketing strategy
- Contribute in development of the company’s digital marketing tools
- Produce sales and marketing material
- Search and qualify customer leads
- Conduct market research, analyze data and write reports
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to become part of the life and gain a deep insight into operations of a fast growing international high-tech company
- Variety of development possibilities in the area of international marketing
- Support from an experienced and innovative team of experts in areas of marketing, sales, technology, projects, and administration
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or a master’s degree in Marketing, Business/International Business or a related area
- Have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced growth company
- Have a passion for and demonstrated interest in international marketing
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Experience in visual content creation and/or social media marketing is considered a plus, but not mandatory
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter in pdf-format to careers[at]rocsole.com by December 7th, 2016. Include the title of the applied position (International Marketing Intern) into the subject of the e-mail.
The position is located at the Rocsole Technology Center situated in downtown of Kuopio, Finland and begins on January 2nd, 2017.
For more information about the position, contact Business Development Manager Noora Räsänen,
+358 40 138 3225 / noora.rasanen[at]rocsole.com.
Rocsole is a leading company offering tomographic industrial process monitoring technology for the oil & gas industry. Our innovative monitoring systems give the oil and gas industry an ability to optimize its processes not currently available with other technologies. Established in 2012, and venture backed by Repsol, Rocsole’s clients already include some of the largest oil and gas industry companies in the world. Rocsole’s Technology Center is situated in Kuopio, Finland and the sales office in Houston, TX, USA.
We are constantly looking for
experienced, ambitious and innovative
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES / OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
to join our team of representatives and strengthen Rocsole’s growth in international markets.
Rocsole's sales representative is a master of solution selling. The main responsibility is to initiate the sales process with potential customers for high-tech process monitoring systems within the oil & gas industry in the representative’s target area. Sales representatives receive sales, technical and marketing support from Rocsole.
Extensive experience, knowledge and network within the oil & gas industry in the representative’s target area
Excellent sales skills and strong technical skills to apply innovative technologies in complex sales situations
Capability to explore and understand customers’ needs, motivating them to discover benefits of innovative solutions
Fluent in English
Possibility to expand product portfolio with innovative and unique process monitoring systems holding extensive sales potential
Opportunity to succeed and develop with a fast growing company
Comprehensive sales, technology and marketing support
Contact us via info[at]rocsole.com
Pasi Laakkonen, CEO / pasi.laakkonen[at]rocsole.com
We are happy to receive open applications.
Please send your application and CV to careers[at]rocsole.com and title your e-mail with "Open Application".