Rocsole’s process imaging solutions utilize two types of sensors
- RocPipe for process pipes
- RocProbe for process tanks
All sensor types are designed for demanding process conditions and are simple to install. With no moving parts they require minimal amount of maintenance.
RocPipe for process pipes
RocProbe for process tanks
Check frequently asked questions for additional information on sensors, delivery and process tomography.
Contact Rocsole's sales and technical support in case of any questions.
- No radioactive source
- No moving parts
- Automatic calibration
Sensor Design Principles
- Materials and design suitable for demanding process conditions
- Fulfills low voltage directive
- Fulfills EMC directives
- CE marking
- Minimum IP65 class
- Only FDA approved materials for food industry solutions
IP Protection - IP65
AC Power Input - 100-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
Ethernet - IEEE 802.3u
Current Output - 4…20 mA, Modbus/TCP,
others available on request