Julia4Marine is a registered marine services company with experienced, efficient and reliable staff
AWJ ambition is to stand as key player in the oil & gas industry by providing services with the combination of local expertise and international companies’ experience and technologies.
Charis Industrial Services represents Rocsole’s products in Sub-Saharan Africa and in the UK
Rocsole’s process imaging solutions utilize two types of sensors
- Pipe sensor for pipeline monitoring
- Probe sensor for oil separator monitoring
All sensor types are designed for demanding process conditions and are simple to install. With no moving parts they require minimal amount of maintenance.
Pipe sensor for pipeline monitoring
Probe sensor for oil separator monitoring
The sensors are also available in subsea versions.
Check frequently asked questions for additional information on sensors, delivery and process tomography.
Contact Rocsole's sales and technical support in case of any questions.
- No radioactive source
- No moving parts
- Automatic calibration
Sensor Design Principles
- Materials and design suitable for demanding process conditions
- IECEx and/or ATEX approved, when necessary
- Fulfills low voltage directive
- Fulfills EMC directives
- CE marking
- Minimum IP65 class
- Only FDA approved materials for food industry solutions
IP Protection - IP65
AC Power Input - 100-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
Ethernet - IEEE 802.3u
Current Output - 4…20 mA, Modbus/TCP,
others available on request
Pipe Sensor Available in 3 ModelsStandard
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature range: 0 - +90 °C (+32 - +194 °F)
- Maximum pressure: 100 bar
- Temperature range: 0 - +200 °C (+32 - +392 °F)
- Maximum pressure: 390 bar
- Temperature range: 0 - +400 °C (+32 - +752 °F)